Thank you very much for participating in and contribution to the 19th EAFONS!
1,002 participants from 12 countries took part in this forum.
We hope that you had an excellent congress experience and that you enjoyed your stay in Chiba, Japan.
We look forward to seeing you at the next EAFONS!
Sanae Takada, RN, PhD
Organizer of the 19th EAFONS
Japan Association of Nursing Programs
President, Japanese Red Cross
College of Nursing
Misako Miyazaki, RN, PHN, PhD
Host University of the 19th EAFONS
Representative, Organizing Committee
Dean, Chiba University
Graduate School of Nursing
- February 23, 2016
- Program is updated!
- February 18, 2016
- Press & Media is updated!
- February 2, 2016
- Registration is closed.
There will be no on-site registraion.
- January 28, 2016
- Program and Sponsorship & Exhibition are updated!
- January 19, 2016
- The deadline for submitting a final version of presentation is extended to February 29th, 2016!
- October 14, 2015
- Accommodation is updated on October 14, 2015.
- October 1, 2015
- Abstract Submission was closed on September 30, 2015 (23:59:JST)
- August 11, 2015
- Accommodation page opens.
- August 3, 2015
- Call for Abstracts and Registration are available!
- June 22, 2015
- Registration is updated on June 22, 2015
- May 29, 2015
- Program is updated on May 29, 2015.
- May 21, 2015
- Call for Abstracts is updated on May 21, 2015.
- February 5, 2015
- 19th EAFONS website opens on February 5, 2015.
P19-11: Katsuhiro Hiratsuka, Nobue Nakamura and Naho Satoh
“The Relationship between Mothers' Coping with Prospective Liver Transplant and the Daily Life of School-Age Children Who Survived Biliary Atresia with Their Native Liver”
P8-13: Mariko Oshiro and Kamizato Midori
Okinawa Prefectural College of Nursing
“Delay of Medical Care for Symptomatic Breast Cancer: A Concept Analysis” P8-28: Lou-Ching Kuo
Taipei Medical University
“Effects of Circadian Rest/Activity Rhythm on Sleep Disturbance, Fatigue, Quality of Life, and Survival in Elderly Patients with Newly Diagnosed Lung Cancer” P19-31: Yuko Takashima1), Akiko Tamura2), Fumiko Tokuno2), Shigenori Kusuki3), Yuka Kamidoi3) and Kazuteru Niinomi1)
1) Osaka University, 2) Non Profit Organization Child Chemo House, 3) Child Chemo Clinic
“Triple P Intervention with a Mother Having Difficulties in Caring for a Child with Cancer: A Case Study”
- For more detailed information,
please contact the Conference Secretariat.
- EAFONS 2016 Conference Secretariat
c/o ICS Convention Design Inc.
- TEL:+81-3-3219-3541 FAX:+81-3-3219-3577